|Edge Emphatex® Breathable Jacket
Our specialised three-quarter-length jacket is manufactured from world-class Hi Vis, breathable and inherently waterproof Emphatex® fabric. Manufactured by The Speciality Group, Emphatex® is a state of the art performance textile and one of a few fabrics available that combines performance with comfort. It has application to a wide range of protective industrial work situations. Emphatex® garments are used in industries such as airports, emergency services, petrochemical/refineries and the military (see the Emphatex® technical section for further specific uses and technical information). The fire resistant features ensure insulation against flame and in some cases, radiant heat. The anti static features provide protection for workers against static charge.
Our Emphatex® jacket with its flame retardant, anti static and inherent waterproof features is available in Hi Vis yellow or orange. Emphatex® fabric is completely breathable, windproof and provides thermal insulation by holding insulating air layers in the garment, thus maintaining warmth in cold conditions.
- Three-quarter length design to maximise weather protection.
- Reflective safety striping to international standards stitched and seam sealed.
- Built-in roll-a-way weatherproof hood.
- Storm flap with high collar for complete weatherproofing.
- Specific mobile phone pocket together with deep accessible pockets with velcro closure system.
- Adjustable velcro tab sleeve closure system.
- Completely seam sealed to guarantee weatherproofing.
- Two way plastic zip.
S M L XL 2XL
Larger sizes available on request.
(See size reference chart for more information)
Hi Vis Yellow or Orange
Available without FR or anti static features.
Wool inner liner for added warmth.
Company name or logo embroidered.